§ 1 Information on the Collection of Personal Data
(2) The term "personal data" defines all data that may be personally related to/identified with you, e.g. your name, address or e-mail-addresses.
(3) Accuron Industrial Technologies Limited (the holding company of Accuron Industrial Technologies GmbH) is the company responsible for collection and use of personal data related to its website. If you have any questions or would like to obtain access or make corrections to your personal data, please contact the controller at DPO@accuron.com.
(4) When you contact us via e-mail or a contact form, we will store the information you have provided to us (your e-mail address, your name, and your telephone number, if applicable) in order to respond to your questions. We retain your personal data for as long as necessary, for the fulfilment of the purposes for which it was collected, or to which you have given your consent except where otherwise provided for by law.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) Here are some of the protections with regards to personal data related to you:
Right of Access
Right to Rectification and Erasure
Right to Restriction of Processing
Right to Object
Right to Lodge a Complaint with a Supervisory Authority
Right to Withdraw the Data Privacy Consent
(2) Explanation of Your Rights in Detail:
(2.1) Right of Access
You shall be granted the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
a. the purposes of the processing;
b. the categories of personal data concerned;
c. the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular, recipients in third countries or international organizations;
d. where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
e. the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing of personal data concerning you, or to object to such processing;
f. the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
g. where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source.
(2.2) Right to Rectification
You shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement
(2.3) Right to Erasure ("Right to be Forgotten")
(2.3.1) You shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay, and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
a. the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
b. you withdraw consent on which the processing is based, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
c. you object to the processing, and/or there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
d. the personal data relating to you have been unlawfully processed;
e. the personal data relating to you has to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject.
(2.3.2) Where the controller has made the personal data public and is obliged pursuant to applicable law to erase the personal data, the controller, taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform controllers which are processing the personal data that you have requested the erasure by such controllers of any links to, or copy or replication of, those personal data.
(2.3.3) The right to erasure shall not apply to the extent that processing is necessary:
a. for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by any law to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
b. for reasons of public interest;
c. for archiving purposes in the public interest, or for scientific or historical research purposes, or statistical purposes; or
d. for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims.
(2.4) Right to Restriction of Processing
You shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing personal data related to you where one of the following applies:
a. you contest the accuracy of the personal data is contested, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data related to you;
b. the processing is unlawful, and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
c. the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
d. You have objected to processing, pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override your legitimate grounds
Where processing has been restricted, such personal data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims, or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person, or for reasons of important public interests of Singapore, Germany or any other jurisdiction applicable to us. In case you have obtained restriction of processing pursuant to the afore-mentioned conditions, you shall be informed by the controller before the restriction of processing is lifted.
(2.5) Notification Obligation
In case you have asserted your right to rectification, erasure, and/or restriction of processing of personal data against the controller, the latter shall communicate any rectification, or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing carried out to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible, or involves disproportionate effort. The controller shall furthermore inform you about those recipients in case you may request such disclosure.
(2.6) Right to Object
You shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you.
The controller shall no longer process the personal data related to you, unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing of such data which override your interests, rights, and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims.
Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing.
Where you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you shall no longer be processed for such purposes.
(2.7) Right to Withdraw Consent
You shall have the right to withdraw your consent, i.e. your data protection declaration of consent, at any time. However, the withdrawal of your consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
§ 3 Cookies
(1) Cookies will be stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files, which are stored on your hard drive, allocated to the browser you use, providing certain information to the entity setting the cookie (in present case, us). Cookies can neither run programs nor transmit viruses to your computer. They serve the mere purpose to make the internet offer more user-friendly and effective in general.
a) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This, in particular, includes session cookies. Session cookies store a so-called session ID, by means of which various requests from your browser may be assigned to the shared session. This will allow your computer to be recognized once you return to our website. Session cookies will be deleted as soon as you log out or close the browser.
b) Persistent cookies will be automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ, depending on the particular cookie. However, you may delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
(3) You may configure your browser settings as you wish, and – for instance – refuse to accept third-party cookies or any cookies at all. Please note that changing these settings may limit the functionality of some features of our website.
(4) Any Flash cookies used will not be detected by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. We furthermore use HTML5 Storage Objects, which will be stored on your device. These objects store the required data, regardless of the browser you use, and do not have any pre-specified, automatic expiration date. Unless you wish to process Flash cookies, you will have to install a corresponding add-on. You may prevent the use of HTML5 Storage Objects by using private mode in your browser setting. Moreover, we recommend that you manually delete your cookies as well as your browser history on a regular basis.
§ 4 Objection to or Revocation of Personal Data Processing
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke such consent at any time. Such an objection, after having entered it, will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data henceforth.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing/consideration of interests, you may object to the processing. This will be the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we will describe individually, in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we shall ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In case your objection is justified, we shall examine the situation, and either discontinue or adapt data processing, or point out to you our compelling, legitimate reasons on grounds of which we will continue the processing.
(3) You may, of course, object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. Please contact the controller at DPO@accuron.com.
§ 5 Integration of YouTube Videos
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offering, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com, and are directly playable from our website. These are all included in the "extended privacy mode", i.e. no data about you as a user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos, the data mentioned in sub-paragraph 2 below will be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer whatsoever.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube will receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. This will happen regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to, or there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on YouTube, you will have to log out prior to activating the button. YouTube will store your data as usage profiles, and use them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or custom design of its website. Such evaluation measures are performed in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising, and to inform other social network users about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of such user profiles – please refer to YouTube to exercise this right.
Our website uses a service of Wix.com . Wix - https://www.wix.com/about/privacy. You may refuse/prevent the installation of cookies by changing the setting of your browser software. Please note that changing these settings may limit the functionality of some features of our website.